We Can Answer Your Real Estate And Property Law Questions
Real estate sales and purchases are some of the most expensive and complex endeavors that you may encounter in your everyday lives.
Trying to “go it alone” can lead to making costly mistakes. You are much more likely to have a pleasant and profitable experience with real estate matters when you have an experienced attorney who understands Texas real estate law and the local market on your side.
Our firm, the Law Offices of Aurelio Leo Lara, has served generations of clients in McAllen and greater Hidalgo County in various types of real estate transactions at a variety of price points. We value long-term relationships in our community, and this enables us to present innovative solutions when you encounter a challenge during a negotiation or transaction.
How We Help Our Real Estate Clients
An attorney from our firm can help you resolve issues at any stage of the purchase or ownership process, including:
- Buying or selling a property
- Securing leasing or financing for a sale or purchase
- Clearing up issues with title for the property
- Advising on matters related to homestead protection laws
- Clarifying and fixing ownership issues related to inherited property
- Resolving property disputes through litigation or negotiation
- Dealing with landlord issues, including contract disputes and evictions
- Property division questions related to divorce
Contact Us Today
If you have an issue dealing with real estate, contact us to discuss how we can help you through that process. Call us at 956-928-3837, or use our online form to schedule a consultation with a lawyer from our firm.