Business Law Assistance For Local Enterprises
If you operate a business in McAllen or anywhere in Hidalgo County, you may not need a legal staff on-site every day. However, knowing whom to trust when you do need advice is crucial.
At the Law Offices of Aurelio Leo Lara, our goal is to become a trusted adviser to your business, protecting its assets and contributing to its success.
We advise Texas business owners throughout all phases of ownership, from starting or acquiring a new business to operating the business to retiring or selling the business.
A Law Firm For The Life Of Your Business
Having an attorney you can trust can accelerate your company’s success at any stage of your development.
Some of the matters we help business owners with are:
- Choosing the right type of business structure for your organization
- Setting up the legal structure of your business, whether it be an LLC, a corporation, a limited partnership or something else
- Drafting company agreements that outline the management and operation of the company
- Drafting buy-sell agreements in the event of death, disability or withdrawal of an owner
- Drafting and reviewing contracts involving your business and litigating contract disputes
- Protecting the business’s confidential information and goodwill through confidentiality, noncompete and nonsolicitation agreements
- Transferring ownership interests by gift or sale, and advising you on succession planning
Whether You Are Experiencing Harmony Or Conflict, We Stand By You
The attorneys associated with our firm strive to help you avoid legal problems altogether or to minimize their impact on your business. We use our network of long-term community relationships to find the best solution for you.
If litigation is unavoidable or already in process, our lawyer will advocate for you in court and enforce or defend your rights.